Saturday, June 5, 2010

I've been on a mini-blog vacation, sorry!

I've made a TON of amis and my shop is really taking off now. I'm sure you aren't interested in my boring rambles and I'll just move on to the amis.

Click for more photos!
I made this SUPAH FASHT for my boyfran. He loves Hellboy, and I felt terrible I couldn't really get him anything so I made him this.
The cigar has a pin inside so it's detachable. I'm in the process of making him a coat and revolver. His big arm has a spiral and a heart and designs I embroidered.

A small commission for a keychain tail of Tolbia's character.

A jellyfish for Bladespark!

Eevee being all sleepy and cute :3

A tiny fishie.
A cactus!


I am making progress on orders, and my next post will have WIPs for those waiting. I've been stashbusting, using up my older yarn collection to make room for new colors or weights. I'm also phasing out my Red heart yarn, since I really can't stand using it anymore. It's scratchy and shiny and squeaks when I use it. Gross!

See ya round! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment