Saturday, May 15, 2010

Contest Winners!




So I held a contest on a few sites I frequent and here are the winners! Firstup is honorable mention!



Dude-over-here's character and Penguin's Dragons! You will receive a head and tail key chain.


Sickpuppy's entry is 3rd place! I love the color and simple shapes. You will get a small chibi and and a 25% credit for any purchase from me over $10 (shipping not included)



2nd Place is elliedachshi! What a fun idea. You will get a small chibi and and a 25% credit for any purchase from me over $10 (shipping not included)



AND THE WINNER IS:



What a great design, the color, the unique shapes and cute-but fierce face! You'll receive a Large custom plush of your entry!



Thank you all for your wonderful entries!

Please note that you WILL receive your prize, but not for at least 6-8 weeks. I am working on commissions, and I don't think I'd be fair to hold them back.

You don't have to, but winners can donate $2 to pay for the shipping of your item, if you're will, just email me sshivra@yahoo.com

THANKS EVERYONE!



1 comment:

  1. Cool. I really like the winner a lot. -Ellie Dachshi

    ReplyDelete